File a Worker's Compensation Claim Following An Accident

Did you know that if your employee is hurt in an automobile accident while in the course of his or her employment, you must file a claim with your workers compensation carrier?

While there is coverage for medical under the automobile policy, in many states, the workers compensation policy is primary over the auto policy. As a result, you MUST notify your workers comp. carrier.